Here is a painting of my model Caley, that I just finished. Of course nothing is ever really finished until it leaves the studio, and then I even sometimes rework a painting. I'm still not completely satisfied with the hair, and since the painting really is all about the hair, I may work on it a little more. Also I need to come up with a title.
I have been painting hair for the last week...uuggghhh! I think I am close to finishing my painting of Caley, but today I decided to paint the pubic hair of a painting I just recently repainted: "Michelle". My intent was to repaint the ribs, but I knew that would probably entail painting the whole figure...and indeed it did. I am not one to match paint from a few years ago. Anyway, the pubic hair is darker than the original, so I thought I would post the painting so I could see it large. I still might make some changes to it.