Translate

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New Painting

Once again I have been making great progress on finishing paintings.  Those final touches sometimes take months!  I am still keeping most of my newest work off line, but it's been so long since I posted anything new, I have decided to post one of my newest finished pieces.  I am calling it "Blue Laura" for now, but haven't decided on the final name yet.
Of course, until I sign a painting and it actually leaves my house/studio, I may still work on it.  I will actually always rework a painting if I see that it needs it.  I recently retrieved a commissioned painting I painted 8 years ago, and repainted it because I didn't like the way it looked.  BTW, it looks much better now, after all... my work has improved in 8 years...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The original painting was good but the reworked painting looks great!