Translate

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blossom Art Show

I have written about this show a few times now, but after viewing the slide show of all the paintings that were accepted, www.blossomartcompetition.com/ I am feeling humbled to have been accepted.  The work is amazing, and it will be interesting to see who wins the $25,000.00 grand prize.  I have narrowed my favorites down to about 6, (including my own.....positive thinking), but it is hard to say whose painting was painted by whom, since the names are not under the paintings.  I did recognize a few painter's work, like Daniel Greene, and Jane Jones.  I really liked one painting of Iris', and there was a close up of a blossom with waterdrops all over it, that I really liked.  I guess we will all find out when they annonce the winner Feb. 9, 2011....

No comments: